6.20.2009

What is worse than...

Having a cold when it's 95 degrees outside?

Answer: Having a child with a cold when it's 95 degrees outside!

Tucker's having his "first sick" and it's no fun! He's been really congested and battling a fever so I took him to the doctor this morning because it sounded like it was in his chest, but he was all clear. So, now we'll just wait a week or so for this yucky cold to go away and for Tucker to return to his old self. He's being a pretty good sport, but I can just tell he doesn't feel well!

On another note, today is the day that we moved into our house ONE YEAR AGO! We cannot believe a year has gone by! And, what a year it has been... This time last year, I was hot and pregnant, trying to avoid moving as many boxes as possible, and cranking the AC down to 65! Now, we're enjoying our home as a family of three! Here's to many more years in our house!

No comments: