5.20.2009

Tucker Weekly




Tucker is 32 weeks old today! In the world of my pretty-laid-back-good-sleeper of a baby, we have had a rough week. Teething was the main culprit...and the top two have finally broken through. Then there was also the rolling over to the belly during naps and not being able to turn himself back over. He's gotten better at rolling back over in the last few days but this has definitely been a big nap interrupter! The other very unfortunate issue is that Tucker has been refusing the bottle all week! He always gets one bottle a day--usually before bed--and he has always taken it great! And this is obviously a great thing for Mama so I can not be attached to him ALL the time. I thought it had to do with teething, but he's still been fighting it the last few days. Hopefully this is just a short rebellious stage or I might have to have the first serious mommy-son conversation with my boy!

But, in the midst of all these tough moments, I don't think Tucker has ever been this much fun! He is laughing A LOT and we have several moments of just giggling back and forth--it's so fun I can hardly stand it! He has gotten so much more comfortable around lots of people and more noise. He is still my little observant boy who likes to "take it all in" and warms up pretty slowly in a new environment. He's eating so well--we added a 2nd meal to our day that he gets at breakfast!

GiGi came into town this week since Brad had to be away for work for a few days... We're having fun as always... Tucker loves his GiGi!

No comments: