3.12.2009

Tucker Weekly



Tucker was 22 weeks old yesterday! Once again, I'm a day late on getting out the "Tucker Weekly", but we've had a busy week around here hanging out with GiGi (my mom)! I think we wore Tucker out because ha had AMAZING naps today! It really seems like he is getting more fun each week... These days, he is so interactive, aware of his surroundings, and constantly smiling like he's the happiest boy in the world! More than any other time so far in his life, I think I would love to "freeze" this stage!

A few other happenings...

-He's eating cereal great now! We started it again last weekend and he's really getting it now. It's so fun to watch how he's learned what to do with it in his mouth! We had a few friends suggest oatmeal instead of rice and he does seem to like the oatmeal better (wouldn't you?). Maybe we'll try the rice again later. We're just feeding him at dinner now and in a few weeks we'll probably start adding the other meals. We have gotten some of this on video so we'll try to upload that soon--we think we've finally figured out how to do that!

--He's very close to sitting up on his own! Every time he's lying down, you can tell he's trying to pull up and he seems to be stronger in his back even when leaning up against something.

--We survived "daylight savings"...I was nervous about the time change affecting Tucker's schedule, naps, etc.... He seems to have adjusted pretty well but he has been having a hard time falling alseep at night and I think that's why!

We had so much fun this week with the beautiful weather! It was around 75 degrees several days in a row around here and I was so excited for Tucker to experience some sunshine! We were out and about a lot! We're not looking forward to the cold, rainy weather that's rolling in tomorrow but we are excited about heading to Atlanta for the weekend to visit my sister Beth and her boyfriend J.R. and to go to the ACC tournament! Go DUKE! It should be interesting as we attempt to take Tucker to some basketball games--there will be lots to report on I'm sure! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

The Rays said...

ahhh the stomach crunches!! my girls were so good at those! i can't believe he's getting so big. looking forward to seeing you next week.

andreak said...

oohh...that face!
i just want to squish that boy!!
xo
andreaburtt

The Leonards said...

great picture! miss you!