3.30.2009

The Curse of the Spiked Hair


Today, I took this cute picture of Tucker riding his horse that he got for Christmas...he doesn't totally "get it" yet but now that he's holding himself up a little better, he can sit in the bucket seat pretty well. CUTE!

So, if you haven't noticed in Tucker's recent pictures, he does not have the greatest hair :) I mean, I think it's great, but in "good hair" standards, he's struggling with his very-fine-stick-straight-up-can't-do-anything-with-it-hair! I pretty much knew what I was getting into when I saw this baby picture of Brad...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to rub the top of Brad's head to create static so it would stick up even more than "normal"!!
Julie

andreak said...

that picture of brad is HILARIOUS!
it all makes sense now.... :)

andreaburtt

Lauren said...

oh brad...now that is funny.

Anonymous said...

Oh NO!!! That's terrible!!

Byerly said...

Haha! It's hereditary! That's just amazing.

Jamie Stahly said...

That just made me laugh out loud! I can't believe how big your little man is-Hope you ALL are well!