3.21.2009

Sweet Caroline (bom, bom, bom)


On Friday, Tucker and I went to visit our friends Amy and Caroline. Amy is a dear friend of mine and was also one of the other moms that I was in Stacy's wedding with in December. Although Tucker and Caroline spent some time together surrounding all the events, they barely saw each other between them both sleeping all the time! So, it was fun to visit now that they're both awake a little more and doing a lot more fun stuff! It is CRAZY how much changes in just a few months! Caroline is about 2 months older than Tucker (and a little smaller in weight, of course :). Here are a few pictures... Caroline could not keep her hands off Tucker! :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This might be my first blog comment ever...but a worthy post to comment on....:) such cuties together. Can't wait to be together again and see Tucker want to kiss Caroline back! It was so great to see you and have you and Tucker here Friday! I'm honored to make the blog!