Tucker is 20 weeks old today! That sounds so old! My nickname for Tucker has been "little one" since he first arrived. As soon as I say those two words, his face lights up like he recognizes this term of endearment I have for him. Every time I say "little one" lately though, I am feeling the irony as I see how he's not so little anymore! He's doing all sorts of "big boy" things...
--He's on a 4 hour eating schedule now (meaning he only eats four times a day as opposed to the 7 or 8 times he did when he was first born!)
--He's takes 2 naps a day and a little cat nap around dinner
--He's been eating rice cereal for the first time...as of right now, it's going too well :)
--He had his first babysitter (besides my sweet friends that have babysat for us up to this point!)
Our little guy is growing up! He's seems more and more aware of the world around him...everything from Grey walking across the room to new faces and when Mama walks away...yikes :) His personality is really showing up... we have a pretty serious baby on our hands (this picture really shows this)! He stares intently at things and seems to be constantly "taking it all in". We do get a lot of smiles and a few laughs every now and then, but he definitely seems to be a little intense!
We love you little one!

1 comment:
He is such a cutie! I love that serious look.
Ann
Post a Comment