2.11.2009

Tucker Weekly


Tucker is 18 weeks today! A LOT went on this week. So, here goes...

--Tucker had a cold last week that could have contributed to him waking up in the night most nights...which he never does
--After trying to figure out other reasons why he was waking up in the night, I started to wonder if he was teething, which I'm pretty sure of now... There is no evidence of teeth coming through yet, but he's been drooling a lot more, sucking his fingers for the first time, sucking on toys, and having times where he seems fussy for no reason, which is really not that typical for him (thankfully!)
--"Deswaddling", Take 2... Tucker kept "busting out" of the swaddle every night, so I thought it might be time to stop swaddling him again. I started doing "one arm out" and that was successful, so yesterday we started just swaddling his body, with both arms out, and he still slept great! I'm SO thankful because I thought that swaddle blanket was going to be the death of me since he loved it so much! I took this picture of him the first time he took a nap with his arms out... looks pretty comfy to me :)

--I think Tucker saw more sunshine in the last 5 days than he has in most of his life! The weather has warmed up around here and it has been absolutely perfect for taking walks...great for Tucker's vitamin D intake and for mommy's sanity!
--We've also had some fun visits with friends this week...I don't have pictures to show for all of them, but here are a few from Tucker meeting my friends Christi and Meghan for the first time! He loves the ladies :)

No comments: