8.08.2008

and the NESTING officially begins...

nest[verb]
1 : to build or occupy a nest : settle in or as if in a nest 2 : to form a nest for

So, yes, just like the birds, this is what us pregnant girls do...we prepare a little nest for our babies on the way! And with only 9 weeks to go, the nesting is in full force! This week the nursery finally started to come together... we got our furniture and our BEAUTIFUL bedding--all hand made by Brad's mom--the talented seamstress! I couldn't have imagined how much I would love it once it all came together this week! It's looking very cozy in there and all ready for a little one to arrive! It will be fun to see if it's a little "she" or a little "he" that sleeps in that crib! Enjoy these few pictures of our new nursery!

6 comments:

Cook Family said...

yay! i love that pattern! where did you find the material? that's awesome that brad's mom was able to make it. what a blessing for her and you! see ya soon! :)

Lauren said...

very nice!! your fabric is the same pattern as the neck wrap i bought in the spa at the Grove Park last week. i can't wait to see it in person:)

The Carpenters said...

I love it, I have to tell you we have the EXACT same fabric (the pink version) in Lily Kate's room. I found it and loved it and made the bedskirt, bumper, curtains, etc. Your room looks awesome!

nicolefiehler said...

that is so funny liz! i love it too!

Courtney said...

The nursery looks great!!

Anonymous said...

I love it!! It is so peaceful! I can't wait to see it in person!