
Baby Fiehler!
Baby Cook!

I had a great weekend with my girlfriends from college...these weekends are some of the best of the year...fun times with some of best and oldest friends! We relax, we catch up, we eat (of course), we play dominoes, we laugh really hard, we watch Jenn dance, and we get to be encouraged by seeing the ways we've all been growing and experiencing life since the last time we've been together. This weekend we were at the Lake and we got to celebrate little Baby Fiehler a little too, which was so sweet! Old friends are such a gift...these friends have walked with me through so much and they continue to love me so well. I'm so thankful for Rebecca, Julie, Steph, and Jenn...and I can't wait until we're all together again!
2 comments:
Tear...seriously I tear up all the time by myself just thinking about our amazing group. Love you lots. And it was so fun seeing your little belly and I cannot wait for Little Luke's future wife to be born...wink, wink.
Julie
thanks for the dancing shout out...ha ha...hope i didn't disappoint!
Post a Comment