42 months old!
And this face says it all...
These days, Tucker has so much personality, whether he's talking our ear off or being silly. I still love these big lips that he's had since birth :)
Happy to be eating a milkshake at Tenders - one of our local favorites.
I had to snap this picture of Tucker napping since it's a rare occasion these days. He doesn't seem to be ready to go a full 7 days without one so he'll usually fall asleep one or two days a week but most days, he just has some quiet time in his bed.
Enjoying putt-putt at the Young Life Mini Golf Tournament. I think this will be a frequent activity this summer...if Daddy has the patience :)
Sweet sister time... when he's not being too tough, Tucker really is happy to be close to his sister and the same is true of Hadley. Our "after nap" time is always a sweet time of day!
Visit from Charis and my friend Amy - what a treat!
Fun times at a birthday party with his best buddies, Max and Miles. These 3 just look like trouble, don't they? :) Maybe the fact that they're clothesless makes it worse :) We are thankful for good friends and a fun summer ahead to spend with them!
There was a sweet Mother's Day Tea at preschool. It was a special day for me because it was the only class event that I've gone to without Hadley. Most of the time I'm so busy trying to keep her from destroying the classroom that I barely get to focus on Tucker so I loved this morning with my boy! I even got a kiss :)
Tucker is nearing the end of preschool and we still can't say enough good things! Words to describe him these days are independent, stubborn, silly, observant, and curious. We hear "why" and "what for" often and his memory of random things in the past still amazes us. He loves Jake & the Neverland Pirates and riding his scooter on walks around the neighborhood. We love you Tucker boy!

No comments:
Post a Comment