Tucker had a full day of Easter celebration at preschool.
We arrived first thing to watch the Easter parade. Each class dressed up as something different and Tucker's class were kings. Being the non-cfrafty mom that I am, we headed to Burger King to grab a crown and I borrowed a king costume from someone else...
As you can see, Tucker refused to wear the costume. He truly does not like big crowds, unfamiliar routine, and a lot of attention in a situation like that. At least I didn't spend a lot of time on his costume :)
Tucker's class!
Amber, Max's mom, and I were in charge of the little Easter party. We relied on Pinterest and tried to be creative :)
Tucker helped with the birds' nest... they were yummy and easy!
All Hadley wanted to do was be like the big kids.. sitting at the table...
and eating the "fun" applesauce :)
It's hard to get a non-awkward smile from my boy these days... but here he is :)
Happy Easter lunch!





No comments:
Post a Comment