4.14.2012

Beach!

Even though Tucker's only in 2day preschool, we took full advantage of Spring Break and headed to the beach.  It was a good change of environment and of course, the help from Gigi is always amazing!  Being in a different place is always a good bit of work but I think it's worth it?  :)  

Hadley is really into chairs right now-- she loves to crawl into or on top of things to sit on.  This is all fine and good until she tries to stand up...and she always does :)

 I.love.this.picture.

We had a few days that were warm enough for the beach.  It was Hadley's first real experience in the sand and water since last year she just hanging on the blanket or in the stroller.  She LOVED the water and even though it was really cool, she just kept wanting to run back in.  The giggling would take over and she just couldn't get enough :)  She didn't eat the sand as much as I thought she would and she was super friendly with everyone near us.  I have a feeling this summer will be full of LOTS of chasing!

No comments: