Aah... the two dreaded words we hear a million times a day right now from our little Tucker man! All of a sudden, every explanation warrants another "why" and every suggestion is likely to be followed with "No". UGH....discipline all day long is hard and enough to wear any parent out--especially a tired ones. We are navigating through how to pick our battles, not lose our cool, and to be patient with our little guy even when the patience is running out. He's full force in 2 1/2 year old mode and I hope and pray every day that we can help steer his heart towards great character and integrity. I'm realizing our responsibility as parents more than ever before...
His other favorite 2 phrases this week have been "not yet" and "right quick"--hilarious! He is so funny in conversation and never seems to amaze us with his vocabulary!
This morning our of nowhere he said, "Mom, you're the best." I'll take that over "no" and "why" any day!

2 comments:
remembering how he said, "hers dirty" about charis still makes me laugh
Um, Campbell says "right quick" all the time. Hilarious! I don't think Travis and I say that, so who knows where she picked it up! She'll say, "I needa watch a show right quick." SO FUNNY coming out of a little person's mouth!
Post a Comment