As I shared in her 2 month post, things seem to have only gotten harder with her colicky time at night and her general fussiness. The good news is that since I've been doing the elimination diet (no soy, dairy, corn, or wheat) a full week now, we seem to be seeing a difference! I'm not sure if it's totally that or just the fact that she's almost 10 weeks and maybe growing out of some of this... but, we'll take it! The last 3 nights, she's stopped being "fussy" around 10:30 and has slept 6-8 hours each night! WOW, I feel like a different person after such a great rest during the night. I'm very curious about what allergen has been bothering her but I guess we'll have to wait 3 more weeks before I start adding some back in to see.
Hadley is smiling a ton and cooing more and more! It absolutely melts me :) She's focusing more intently on people and objects and this week she even found her thumb! She still loves to sleep on her tummy--with no sleep sack, swaddle, or anything... totally opposite of our Tucker man! She's growing out of some of her 0-3 month clothes and today wore her first 3-6 month outfit! We've enjoyed some nice walks out this week after dinner and she's stayed awake and alert throughout the whole ride! She's holding her head up more while on her belly. She seems to love her mama...love to eat...and love to be held.
We love you Hadley girl!



No comments:
Post a Comment