It's been a rough week! Tucker came down with the stomach bug Wednesday...with fever and throwing up... and it lingered until Friday. It was so different for him to be older while sick since he could communicate how he was feeling more. He must have said "seepy tired" ten times a day :( He slept a lot, watched A LOT of TV, and ate very little. We had lots of Mommy-Tucker time on the couch, which is probably what made me come down with the nasty bug last night! Oh.My.Gosh. it was awful! Who doesn't hate throwing up...but while you're pregnant? I really thought I would never get better... After several "incidents", I finally called the nurse and she was my hero when she said she would call in Zofran for me around midnight. And it worked! After the anti-nausea meds and a whole day of taking it easy, I feel like a different person tonight. We're hoping we've seen the worst of it and that Brad doesn't catch it, of course!
Here's to a better week!
1 comment:
glad you're feeling better!
Post a Comment