
I am so excited to celebrate with my friend Andrea as she is getting married in October! I met Andrea 8 summers ago when she was about 15 and I was the newest Young Life leader at Providence High School. We hit it off and she was one of my dearest friends during the time I lived in Charlotte and has continued to be a friend all these years later! It is such a gift as well as a privilege to continue sharing life with a high school girl over a long period of time...I have watched Andrea grow up in so many ways and I couldn't be more happy for her! Andrea and her group of friends are so dear to me and I absolutely cannot believe that it's time for them to start getting married! It was an honor to be at her shower a few weeks ago and I can't wait to see her as a beautiful bride in October! Love you Andrea!
No comments:
Post a Comment