8.31.2010

Baby Update!

Can you see baby's sweet hand?
As most of you know, we're expecting Baby #2 in January! The bump is beginning to show and it's starting to feel more and more real now that I'm almost halfway through the pregnancy (I'm 19 weeks)!

Last week, we got to have our ultrasound and see the little one! We are not finding out the gender but there was so much more to see... all his/her little body parts were forming perfectly, the heartbeat was strong and fast, and everything was right on schedule! There is SO much relief with knowing all is okay in there, especially when I still haven't felt the baby moving yet!

Our due date is officially January 24th! Enjoy these few pictures of our little one... The 4-D pictures are so surreal!
These look kind of weird...but so much like a baby all at the same time...even at 18 weeks!
You can see baby's nose...this one really struck me because the nose looks totally different than Tucker's did at this ultrasound! Hmmm....

1 comment:

ashleywheatley said...

so precious! can't wait to meet this sweet little life!! and girl you look so good for 19 weeks!