7.06.2010

What a Privilege...

Thanks for praying for my friend Amy...

As most of you read on my blog already, my dear friend Amy has just recently started fighting the battle of breast cancer... She is a week into her chemo and all in all, seems to be doing great! Last week, I had the privilege of being with Amy and 10 of her closest friends for a "head shaving party". Her desire was to avoid losing her hair so she chose to go ahead and shave it all off. We all got to help cut and shave it as we stood around and celebrated our friend... in true "Amy style", it was more funny than sad, and I'm just amazed at my friend's strength, trust in the One who loves her most, and her light hearted spirit in the midst of a trial. I'm so grateful to be walking through this with her and appreciate you continuing to pray with me!

Amy's good friend, Jen Hunt, is a great photographer and was able to capture the night in a beautiful way. Take a look at her site to see more pictures!

No comments: