I've started to post at the end of the month to look back on all the things Tucker has been up to...He's now 21 months and as I look back on month 20, there are a few things I want to remember...
- He is a blondie! He has been sun-kissed and I love it!

- He is still obsessed with a BALL! He loves golf right now though...He really knows how to swing the club and will even do an "air swing" while he's watching it on TV with Daddy... He usually screams every time we have to take the clubs away to go inside...

- He's into "things that go"...he notices every plane, motorcycle, tractor, law mower, big truck, etc... Such a boy, of course! He loves the sounds and will hold his hand up to his ear to "hear it"! He just started saying "tract-dor" and it's the cutest word in his vocabulary :)
This is Tucker and his friend, Max--they watched a bulldozer outside for about 20 minutes...completely mesmerized :)

- He is FINALLY saying more words... Mostly in this last week actually! He seems interested in copying what we say now and will try to say most everything we ask him to. This is very excited for our little boy who has never wanted to do much but babble! A few of his newest words: Melmo (Elmo), boat, otty (potty--he yells this at Grey when we go outside just like we do :), book, up (to get picked up or on the couch with me, etc.), shuice (juice), and more than I'm not thinking of I'm sure!
- He also loves to make animal sounds...he'll roar like a lion and tweet like a bird... It's so cute!
- He not only still watches the Wiggles but now he can do a lot of the "dance moves" :) For those of you who speak "Wiggle", you know what I mean when I say he does his own version of "jumps to the front and the back", "Do the Monkey...", "Rock a bye bear", etc.... Oh Wiggles :)
- He is a serious dancer...he starts moving as soon as he hear music and sometimes to no music at all! He swings his arms, claps, stomps, and has a good time!
- He just started jumping on 2 feet this week and likes to do it a lot :)
- He is starting to close his eyes with us when we pray at dinner....Can't.Handle.It.

- He's HEAVY! He must weigh more than the 30 pounds he weighed at his 18 mo appt... Mama is struggling to hold him these days! We just bought him a few new pairs of size 8 shoes because he's outgrowing all of the 7's!
- He LOVES to be around people and seems to get a new energy when he gets in a crowd. Although it can still take him a few minutes to warm up, this is a dramatic difference from the baby that used to scream at a new person that just looked at him :) We've been having a lot of play dates and although he loves his little friends, he does not love to share :( We're working on that... :)
- He loves balloons and reminds me to get one every time we walk into Harris Teeter!
- He loves drinking out of a straw and his new "water bottle" I got him... Big Boy!
- I'm sure I'm forgetting something but all in all, our boy is BUSY, funny, silly, friendly, tender, and the joy of our day, most of the time :) He has his toddler moments but thankfully not all day long. So thankful for my boy!
- I'll leave you with a few pictures of Brad when he was a little one... besides the brown eyes, they're looking pretty similar :)



1 comment:
He's so cute. I love the corn on the cob pic!! -- Chesson loves all things truck & tractor as well. -- Congrats on your pregnancy.
Post a Comment