6.19.2010

Beach Days


Tucker and I spent about 10 days at the beach... I'm sure the last few days have been a huge let down for him since he was used to going to the beach all morning, taking a long nap, and ending the day with a few hours at the pool. He absolutely loves the water and has NO fear of it! It was so great to see a lot of our family...can't wait till next time!


He's still obsessed with balls and has just learned how to dribble...even with a cookie in hand...
Tucker LOVES watermelon and his little side-kick, Mocha :)
Playing with POPS at the beach
The highlight of Tucker's week was his cousins...Emma Ann, Dunkin, and Jones...he ADORES them and I am so thankful they enjoy playing with their younger little cousin!

This is probably Tucker pointing at an airplane or a boat..as of last week, he seems to now be aware of all kinds of transportation and he's very confused why airplanes go away so quickly :)
LOVES his GiGi!
Eating a cupcake poolside...is this the life or what?
Ready, Set, Putt!
Firing up the lawn mower!
Floating with Daddy!
I love these last few of these cuties...
Everybody tickle Tucker!
Peek-a-Boo!

No comments: