5.30.2010

Dearest friend

A lot of you have probably heard me talk about my dear friend and mentor, Jen. But, you've never seen a picture of her because we have never taken one! We're always hanging out one-on-one so I guess we haven't had that many opportunities for someone to be behind a camera. But, we finally had a picture last week when a bunch of women got together to celebrate her birthday and I wanted to share a little bit of why I love her...

Jen and I met almost 6 years ago when we both moved to this area. She is 1o years older than me and I was quickly drawn to her and the ways that she was raising her family and living her life. A few years later, I asked her to mentor me and since then we have been meeting every other week...studying, praying, and mainly just living life together. She has become one my very best friends and someone who I immediately want to run to when I have something going on. She is faithful and I can't imagine this married-mommy-busy season of my life without her!
Love you Jen!

No comments: