
6 years ago on this day, I was still giddy after hanging out with a fun new guy at a New Year's party...
5 years ago, I said yes to being his bride...
It's hard to believe we've already spent 5 years living together, laughing together, going through challenges together...getting a dog, having a baby, living in 2 houses, starting traditions, graduating from a queen to a king, making lots of new couple friends, arguing over who's right, traveling together, and just going through the daily grind together.
So thankful to be in this with you Brad...even though there are those moments when we can't believe we were "made for each other", I also can't imagine being created more perfectly for one another!
We have the unique gift of starting the New Year on our anniversary each year. Since the New Year is such a great time of reflection and looking forward, we are always reminded to take the time to talk about these things in our marriage. Tonight during our dinner date, we talked about our hopes for this year and even started a "bucket list" of things we hope to accomplish individually and as a family this year... I have great hope and anticipation of what this next year holds.
The beautiful thing I'm learning about marriage is this... It's all about the process, and it doesn't come quick or easy... Hoping for strength and courage to enjoy all the steps along the way!

1 comment:
happy belated anniversary!!! amazing that its been 5 years!! wow! xoxox
Post a Comment