11.17.2009

At least he's thinking about it...

"Is Tucker walking yet?"


This is the question I get almost every day it seems like.... But, our boy has just been too lazy or clueless to do anything but crawl and move along the furniture. This is okay with us of course, but we're always wondering when he'll take some steps...


Well, yesterday, he FINALLY did it! I don't know what made him think about it (maybe he was bored from being cooped up in the house for a few days :), because we didn't prompt it at all, but he started using his green chair as a starting block and as soon as he stood up and balanced himself, he would take a few steps!


Tonight we did prompt him and he performed a little for the camera :)


Enjoy the pseudo-walking and the best laugh in the world!

3 comments:

ashleywheatley said...

that is so fun!!!

Byerly said...

Oh, I just loved the very end where he stood up, clapped, and walked to you!! Adorable!!

Lauren said...

his little laugh is so cute! you can tell he is just SO proud of himself. way to go tucker!!