9.01.2009

Celebrating all week long!

Sunday, I turned the big 2-9! In true Nicole fashion, I've been stretching my birthday out as long as possible :)

Last week, we had a fun girls night to celebrate my birthday as well as my friend, Meg's! It was so much fun and my mom even got to join us!

On my birthday, my family headed to Atlanta to see my sister and celebrate with her on finishing up esthetician school! We went out for a yummy Italian dinner and the best canoli I think I've ever had! More pictures to come from our time in Atlanta!

And, we're definitely saving the best for last... Melissa graciously offered to take Tucker tomorrow night--the WHOLE night--so that Brad and I could celebrate our birthdays (Brad's is this Sunday)! This will be the first night that we have both left him! He will have a blast having a sleepover with 4 boys that can't get enough of him and we will have fun just hanging out after 8 pm outside of our house :)

Thanks to all my family and friends for making my birthday special! Here's to my 29th year...

No comments: