Then comes a new dog...then comes a new house...and here comes Baby Fiehler!!! What a year 2008 has already been for us! As much as a whirlwind it has been at times, we are feeling overwhelmingly blesssed by all the GOOD things that are happening!
I am in my 17th week of pregnancy and am feeling great! Today was ultrasound day and it was amazing to finally see this little baby that has been growing inside of me for all this time! We are NOT finding out what the sex of the baby is, which worked out fine today because the baby was all curled up and refusing to change positions, not allowing them to see or measure as much as they usually can. The good news is we're actually going to get to go back in two weeks for another ultrasound (fine with me!). The even better news is we were thrilled with what we saw...our baby, with a head, nose, ears, arms and fingers...it was curled up in a comfy position like all was perfect in its little world of my belly and it was beautiful! We did get a few pictures and this precious one that you're seeing was our favorite...a perfect "hand wave" from the baby, seeming to say "Hi, see me, I'm down here!" What a beautiful moment to meet our little one for the first time and how blessed we feel that the baby is healthy and growing exactly how it's supposed to! For now, we appreciate your prayers for Baby Fiehler...we'll keep you posted!

13 comments:
Nicole, did you guys move? So exciting about baby Fiehler! And I am so happy to hear that you're feeling great!
Thanks Janie! We are moving...to another house in our newighborhood! So, waiting for ours to sell and new house will be ready in June!
Yay! I love the picture of that precious baby!! Can't wait to see you this weekend!
wow that is so exciting! i cannot wait to come and visit and meet your baby and your dog and see you new house. lot's of changes in your life! i miss you guys
yay for a great ultrasound! what an exciting day!! also, yay for your blog...i've been waiting!
-Laura
With all those awesome pics you have...I'm glad you've jumped on the blogging bandwagon so we can all enjoy them with you! Love the precious ultrasound! Although, I guess it's official that there is only one....
welcome to the blogging world! it's so exciting to see your little one for the first time! thankful all is well with you guys and baby fiehler!
So glad your blogging. What a cute picture of your baby!
So sweet! I was overwhelmed with emotion in our ultrasound. Meeting and seeing your little one for the first time really steals your heart! Glad all was well. Try drinking or eating a little sugar before the next ultrasound and you're sure to see the baby moving. Congratulations!
I didn't even know about my great dog-nephew (or niece??). He's so cute! Glad to hear everything is going well. I heard about the house situation today. Good luck with the sale. See you in a few weeks.
yeah for your blog and your precious baby!!
i can't wait to meet this little one. you look so great pregnant.
Nicole,
We love the blog, your precious baby and doggy, and seeing you as a mama. Gorgeous photos! Sweet blessings to you and your family. -- Ann
Post a Comment