3.30.2012

13 months


13 months

This is Hadley after she took her shirt off during naptime. I am just counting down the days until she attempts to climb out of the crib...

This month she had a bad cold and had this pitiful face for days.  Lots of snuggle time!

She enjoyed Tucker's Valentine's Day party at school.  She's always trying to have what Tucker has... especially when it's food :)

She loves bathtime!

And her puppy...

We had a great visit in Greenville this month.  Hadley loved checking out baby Scarlett!

This face says it all - Hadley LOVES to be outside.  She stands at the door and waves, just waiting for someone to help her escape.  Who knew we would enjoy so many outside days in February and early March!

Sweet Hadley... you are FULL of life and energy.  You sleep well (1 hour or so in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon) but you are full speed when you're awake.  Everything Tucker is doing interests you most and I'm pretty sure you would stay outside all day.  You eat well - some of your favorites are sweet potatoes, bananas, sausage, pb&j, mandarin oranges, and "mum-mums".  You have 8 teeth and seem to be on your way to more soon.  You are very snuggly and still love to suck your one index fingers and hold "dee-dee" when you're going to sleep.  I love your laugh and it seems like you have a lot of silly in your personality.  I love waking you up in the morning, playing peek-a-boo with you, and reading books with you.  You're growing up fast so I'll try to soak up these busy days with you!


No comments: