
Hadley is 43 weeks old!
Time is flying by and probably because this girl is keeping us on our toes! She is constantly on the move and onto the next toy. I would predict walking in a few weeks :(
She's officially eating what we eat! We've been giving her a lot of new things to try and so far, most things are a hit. She loves deli meat, yogurt, and any type of bread, of course. I'm SO thankful we're not limited to certain food with her like I once thought we might be! Meal time has gotten much easier with her since she can do so much on her own...but a lot more messy!
She is still saying "Da da" a lot but not too many other recognizable sounds. She likes to scream...or squeal out often and her laugh is about the cutest sound I've ever heard.
Her 7th tooth started peeking through this week and it seemed to make her fussy at times.
She's gotten a little better with the bottle (with anyone besides Brad) but she's still pretty stubborn about that.
9 months is so much fun! Hadley is curious and busy but she can't argue with me, so that automatically makes her easier than the other little kiddo running around here :)
And who wouldn't melt at this face?


No comments:
Post a Comment