This is my view from the kitchen right now... And this is my content, independently playing child that's perfectly happy because he's playing on the screened in porch, which is OUTSIDE (I could do a whole post on why I'm thankful for the screened in porch!)! If you could see a picture of me right now, you would see a very big smile on my face :)There are so many days in the beginning of being a mom where you can never imagine that you'll have a break...where you won't constantly have a baby attached to you (literally), or that you can actually cook dinner or vacuum while the child is awake. I'm so thankful for this stage that Tucker is becoming more and more self-sufficient! He definitely has plenty of whiny-stuck to mommy's leg-drive me crazy moments, but for this moment today, I'll be thankful...
Hang in there all you new moms...I promise it will happen!

2 comments:
yeah for a little bit of freedom! we love that pink piggy bank!! it has been the best toy.
We love our screened in porch for the same reason!!
Post a Comment