Thanks for your prayers! What I really want to say is uuuuuuuurrrrrrrgggghhhhhhh! There really just isn't a lot to report. The Dr. said that the fact that the fever has gone on this long and no other real symptoms have shown up actually is a good indicator that it's probably not a really bad infection/virus, etc. For example, if it was pneumonia, eventually he would start coughing or having a hard time breathing. He also said that the longer a fever of no orgin goes on, the less likely you will be to find out the cause. Isn't that just great news (sarcasm)? So, I guess this should make me not worry as much about it being so serious but I still want the fevers to go away! He did not want to do any further testing today based on his lab results Friday and Tucker's general demeanor that seems pretty healthy. He wants us to keep documenting the fevers and we will follow up on Monday with him...if he is still having the fevers, we will probably go back in and I guess they may do more tests at that point. The one thing they did do was get a urine sample to make sure it's not a UTI...they had to use a catheter so that was NOT FUN! Please pray that the fevers go away and that Tucker's body will return to complete health! I am really thankful to have not found out any BAD news. Pray for patience for us as we "wait it out"...that's never fun!
Thanks!

1 comment:
Thanks for the update. I'm so sorry you didn't find out anything more concrete. We are praying with y'all!
Post a Comment